2/13/11

Stressful Sunday

After being home for a tragically brief time on Friday, working till 2:15 am yesterday and getting ready to work from 12-10 today, I'm trying to focus on the beauty in life.


My new desk is beautiful! And by new, I mean I de-cluttered and de-booked. I got to take empty shelves and fill them with art supplies, instead of rummaging through a 20 gallon storage bin for them. 


           

The Beautiful Soul's singing is beautiful. There is a raw purity and innocence to her singing voice, and I can't remember ever being so proud of her for getting up there and doing her thing. 

Family is beautiful, even if I can't soak them all up in 20 hours. The Iron Man's clarity of mind about where he wants to go is beautiful. 

So I'm going to look at the beauty, not the hours of work ahead or the mountains of homework awaiting me. I will focus.

What beauty will you choose to see today?

1 comment:

  1. I am humbled by the amount of beauty that surrounds me everyday! You bring much of it into my life - constantly and I am grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Respond!